Skip to content
International Journals and Books
- Feier Tang, Wang Boyu, Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshiko Goda, Yoshihiro Okada and Masanori Yamada (2017). Location-based Game to Support English Vocabulary Learning in Informal Learning Settings, In Leping Liu. & David Gibson, D. (Eds.). Research Highlights in Technology and Teacher Education 2017. Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). pp.151-159, Retrieved October 1, 2017
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshihiro Okada : Emotion-Based 3D CG Character Behaviors, Encyclopedia of Computer Graphics and Games, Editors: Newton Lee, Springer, ISBN: 978-3-319-08234-9 (Online), 2017.
- Moreno Quiroga Jacobo, Izumoto Chika, Kaneko Kosuke, Yonemoto Shiori, Kim Daewoong, Planning and Developing a Museum Outreach Program for Schools -Bringing educational content from the museum to the classroom through digital and physical materials-, International journal of Asia digital art and design, ISSN:2189-7441, Vol.20, No.02, pp.51-59, 2016.
- Yoshihiro Okada, Kosuke Kaneko, Hitoshi Inoue, Motofumi Yoshida and Naomi Fujimura, e-Learning at Kyushu University: an Activity Report of ICER (Innovation Center for Educational Resource), Journal of College and University Libraries, No. 101, pp. 15-24, Dec., 2014.
- Kosuke Kaneko and Yoshihiro Okada, “Facial Expression System using Japanese Emotional Linked Data Built from Knowledge on the Web”, Int. J. of Space-Based and Situated Computing (IJSSC), Vol. 4, No. 3/4, pp. 165-174, 2014.
- Hiroyuki Matsuguma, Sadam Fujioka, Ai Nakajima, Kosuke Kaneko, Jiro Kajiwara, Kenta Hayashida, Fumitada Hattori, “Research and Development of Serious Games to Support Stand-up Rehabilitation Exercises”, Information Processing Society of Japan Journal, Vol.53, No.3, pp.1041-1049, Mar., 2012.
- Dae-Woong Kim, Joong-Youp Lee, Kosuke Kaneko, “A Construction of the Exhibition Evaluation Support System Based on GUI by Visitors Behavior Analysis”, International Journal of Contents, Vol.7, No.3, pp.48-59, Sep., 2011.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshitatsu Ban and Koji Okamura, Effectiveness of Experiential Learning for Keeping Knowledge Retention in IoT Security Education, 6th International Conference on Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (LTLE2017) in 6th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics, IEEE, Hamamatsu/Japan, Jul. 9-13, 2017.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshitatsu Ban and Koji Okamura, A Study on Instructional Design of Experiential Learning for IoT Security Engineers, Proc. of 11th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference(INTED 2017), ISBN: 978-84-617-8491-2, pp.5826-5833, Valencia/Spain, Mar. 6-8, 2017.
- Feier, Tang, Boyu Wang, Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshiko Goda, Yoshihiro Okada and Masanori Yamada: Design and Assessment of a Location-based Game to Support English Vocabulary Learning in University, Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2017, pp. 337–343, Mar. 5, 2017.
- Yu Xiang, Yoshihiro Okada and Kosuke Kaneko: Action Recognition for Videos by Long-term Point Trajectory Analysis with Background Removal, Proc. of The 12th International Conference on SIGNAL IMAGE TECHNOLOGY & INTERNET BASED SYSTEMS(SITIS 2016), IEEE CS Press, pp. 23-30, Nov. 28-Dec. 1, 2016.
- Yoshihiro Okada, Kosuke Kaneko and Ari Tanizawa: Interactive Educational Contents Development Framework Based on Linked Open Data Technology, Proc. of ICERI2016 Conference, ISBN: 978-84-617-5895-1, pp. 5066-5075, Nov. 14-16, 2016.
- Boyu Wang, Feier Tang, Kousuke Kaneko, Masanori Yamada, Yoshihiro Okada : Game-Based Educational Application for Informal Learning of English Using FLEG, International Conference on Web-based Learning(ICWL) 2016 and International Symposium on Emerging Technologies for Education (SETE), pp. 691-700, Oct. 26-29, 2016.
- Masanori Yamada, Kosuke Kaneko and Yoshiko Goda, Social Presence Visualizer: Development of the Collaboration Facilitation Module on CSCL, Springer, Collaboration Technologies and Social Computing,
Vol. 647 of the series Communications in Computer and Information Science pp.174-189, Sep. 3, 2016.
- Yu Xiang, Yoshihiro Okada, Kosuke Kaneko, Accurate Background Points Detection for Action Recognition in Practical Video Datasets, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision and Image Processing 2016, pp. 195-205, Jul. 1-4, 2016.
- Yoshihiro Okada, Saki Nakazono and Kosuke Kaneko, Framework for Development of Web-based Interactive 3D Educational Contents, INTED 2016, pp. 2656-2663, March 7-9, 2016.
- Shohei Nakamura, Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshihiro Okada, Chengjiu Yin and Hiroaki Ogata, Cubic Gantt Chart as Visualization Tool for Learning Activity Data, The 1st workshop on e-Book-based Educational Big Data for Enhancing Teaching and Learning of ICCE2015, pp. 649-658, Nov.30-Dec.1, 2015.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yuriko Saito, Yukari Nohara, Eriko Kudo, Masanori
Yamada, “A Game-Based Learning Environment Using the ARCS Model at a University Library”, IIAI 4th International Congress on Advanced
Applied Informatics, IEEE, pp.403-408, 2015.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshihiro Okada, Motofumi Yoshida, Hitoshi Inoue and
Naomi Fujimura: “EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR MOBILE LEARNING”, 11th International Conference on Mobile Learning 2015, pp.109-112, 2015.
- Ryo Sugimura, Hiroki Tamari, Hiromi Kitaguchi, Sotaro Karatsu, Kaiki Oya, Yuya Ono, Kosuke Kaneko, Saki Nakazono, Yoshihiro Okada, Motofumi Yoshida and Yukiko Kono, “Serious Games for Education and Their Effectiveness for Higher Education Medical Students and for Junior High School Students”, Proc. of 4th Int. Conf. on Advanced in Information System, E-Education and Development(ICAISEED 2015), pp. 36-45, Feb., 8-9, 2015.
- Ryo Sugimura, Sotaro Kawazu, Hiroki Tamari, Kodai Watanabe, Yohei Nishimura, Toshiki Oguma, Katsushiro Watanabe, Kosuke Kaneko, Shigeru Takano, Yoshihiro Okada, Motofumi Yoshida and Hitoshi Inoue, “MOBILE GAME FOR LEARNING BACTERIOLOGY”, Proc. of IADIS 10th Int. Conf. on Mobile Learning 2014, pp.285-289, Feb. 28 – Mar. 2, 2014.
- Kosuke Kaneko and Yoshihiro Okada, “Action Unit-Based Linked Data for Facial Emotion Recognition”, Active Media Technology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8210, pp. 211-220, Oct., 2013.
- Kosuke Kaneko and Yoshihiro Okada, “Building of Japanese Emotion Ontology from Knowledge on the Web for Realistic Interactive CG Characters”, Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Virtual Environment and Network Oriented Applications (VENOA 2013) of CISIS 2013, IEEE CS Press, pp. 735-740, Jul., 2013.
- Kiyoshi Shin, Kosuke Kaneko, Yu Matsui, Koji Mikami, Masaru Nagaku, Toshifumi Nakabayashi, Kenji Ono and Shinji R. Yamane., “Localizing Global Game Jam: Designing Game Development for Collaborative Learning in the Social Context”, Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 7624, pp. 117-132, Nov., 2012.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Tomoyuki Nakamura, Yoshihiro Okada, Hiroyuki Matsuguma, “Open Device Control (OpenDC): Human Interface Device Framework for Interactive Applications Including Educational Contents in Ubiquitous Environments”, Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Wireless, Mobile & Ubiquitous Technologies in Education & 4th IEEE International Conference on Digital Game and Intelligent Toy Enhanced Learning (WMUTE&DIGITEL 2012), IEEE CS Press, pp.122-126, Mar., 2012.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Tomoyuki Nakamura, Yoshihiro Okada, Dae-Woong Kim, Hiroyuki Matsuguma, “Device-to-Device Communication Framework Supporting Indoor Positioning System for Location-aware Interactive Applications”, Proceedings of the 4th Asian GAME-ON Conference on Simulation and AI in Computer Games (GAME-ON ASIA’2012), pp.39-43, Feb., 2012.
- Hiroyuki Matsuguma, Sadamu Fujioka, Ai Nakajima, Kosuke Kaneko, “Standing Growing Blooming Trees REHABILIUM Serious Game for Rehabilitaion”, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference of Asia Digital Art and Design Association (ADADA’2011), pp.227-228, Dec., 2011.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshihiro Okada, Hiroyuki Matsuguma, “Open Device Control: Human Interface Device Framework for Video Games”, Proceedings of the 12th European GAME-ON Conference on Simulation and AI in Games (GAMEON’2011), pp.88-92, Aug., 2011.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshihiro Okada, “Skeleton Based 3D Model Morphing Using Barycentric Map”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization (CGIV’08), IEEE CS Press, pp.132-137, Aug., 2008.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshihiro Okada, Koichi Niijima, “3D Model Generation by Morphing”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization (CGIV’06), IEEE CS Press, pp.341-346, Jul., 2006.
- Kosuke Kaneko, A Study on Legal and Technical Approaches Regarding Copyright of Educational Materials for e-learning, Hinokunijoho Symposium 2017, Information Processing Society of Japan Kyushu Branch, Mar. 1-2, 2017.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Ban Yoshitatsu and Koji Okamura, “A Study on Instructional Design for Security Engineer”, Academic eXchange for Information Environment and Strategy (AXIES) 2016, Dec. 14 – 16, 2016.
- Boyu Wang, Feier Tang, Kousuke Kaneko, Masanori Yamada and Yoshihiro Okada, Design and Implementation of Educational Application Framework Supporting for Gamification-based Informal Learning using Geolocation Information, Japan Society for Educational Technology, Mar. 5, 2016.
- Feier Tang, Boyu Wang, Kousuke Kaneko, Yoshiko Goda, Yoshihiro Okada and Masanori Yamada, Design of Location-based Game to Support English Vocabulary Learning in University, Japan Society for Educational Technology, Mar. 5, 2016.
- Yuriko Ikawa, Eriko Kudo, Yukari Nohara, Kosuke Kaneko and Masanori Yamada, Developing a Smart Phone Game for Learning How to Use the University Library – Towards Self-motivated Learning Based on ARCS Model -, Japan Society for Educational Technology, Feb. 28, 2015.
- “Application Layer Trusted Framework”, The 4th International Workshop on Cyber security – Securing IoT, at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Delhi, India, Mar. 20, 2017.
- “Leading and Young Computer Scientist’s Visions”, International Conference of Leading and Young Computer Scientist (IC-LYCS 2017), Asia Pacific Society for Computer and Information Technology, at Okinawa Convention Center, Okinawa, Japan, Feb 25-28, 2017.
- “Threads and security countermeasures in IoT space”, 6th Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. and Kyushu University Collaboration Council at JR Hakata City, Fukuoka, Japan, Mar. 16, 2017.
- “How should we develop security human resources for the coming future?”, Information Security Seminar at QTNet, Fukuoka, Japan, Dec. 2nd, 2016.
- Koh Imura, Toshioh Fujibuchi, Kosuke Kaneko, Eiji Hamada, Hideki Hirata, “Development of the Technical Training System for Patient Set-Up Considering Rotational Correction in the Virtual Environment Using Three-Dimensional Computer Graphic Engine”, AAPM: The American Association of Physicists in Medicine, Jul. 31-Aug.4, 2016.
- Kosuke Kaneko, “Introduction of Global Game Jam based on my experience in the Nertherlands”, CESA Developers Conference (CEDEC’2010), Aug. 31-Sep. 2, 2010.
- Kosuke Kaneko, “Annual International Game Development Event Global Game Jam Fukuoka 2011 Report – Global Game Jam Viewed from the Position of an Organizer -”, Journal of Digital Games Research Vol.5, No.2, pp.117-123, Sep., 2011.