- Prize for Encouragement (2017) by Information Processing Society of Japan Kyushu Branch.
- Kyushu University President Award (2012),
“Organization for Annual International Game Development Event Global Game Jam Fukuoka 2012″,
- Aisa Digital Art Award 2011 Entertainment Encouragement Award (2012), “Standing Growing Blooming Trees REHABILIUM”,
Hiroyuki Matsuguma, Sadamu Fujioka, Ai Nakajima, Kosuke Kaneko,
Naoto Nakamura, Rintaro Teshima, Sachiko Baba.
- Kyushu University Student Award (2011), “Organization for Global Game Jam Fukuoka 2011″,
- 2th Fukuoka Game Contest Aword in Gamesoft Department (2009), “Toto’s Handmade Book”,
Kosuke Kaneko, Yuki Wakayama.
- 7th University Venture Business Plan Contest Kyushu Economics and Industrials Chief Award (2007),
“Business Plan: Development System for Web3D Contents(Web-Rider)”,
Katsunori Miyahara, Naoto Nakamura, Kosuke Kaneko, Seiji Okajima.
- Kyushu University President Award (2007),
“Research for Game Development System using Creativity Potential of Students in Kyushu University”,
Kosuke Kaneko, Chihiro Kozasa, Yoshiaki Akazawa,Hiromichi Fukutake, Naoto Nakamura,
Katsunori Miyahara, Keita Sato, Yuka Higashijima, Seiji Okajima.
- 8th CESA Student Game Award Nominate (2006), “Melodius”,