Associate Professor of Cybersecurity Center (Department of Fujitsu Cultivation of Specialists) in Kyushu University.
- Member of CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) in Kyushu University, since 2016.
- Cooperative Resercher of Innovation Center for Educational Resource (ICER), since 2016.
- Cooperative Resercher of Kyushu University Library, since 2016.
- Adjunct Lecturer of Faculty of Art and Design in Kyushu Sango University, since 2013.
- Adjunct Lecturer of Kyushu Zokei College, since 2016.
- 情報処理学会コンピュータセキュリティ研究会 運営委員（Apr. 2017- Mar. 2019）
- Regional Organizer, Global Game Jam (Since 2013)
- Chapter Leader, IGDA (International Game Development Association) Fukuoka Chapter (Since 2011)
In 2002 – 2006, he studied Physics and Informatics in Faculty of Science in Kyushu University. In 2006 – 2008, he was engaged in fundamental research of computer graphics (CG) in Graduate School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering (ISEE) in Kyushu University. In 2007, he worked in CyberConnect2 Co., Ltd. as a game programmer to make use of the research experience of computer graphics. In 2009 – 2011, he joined in “Serious Game Project” in Kyushu University and developed several serious games as a CG programmer. In 2010, by making use of these software development experiences, he and his laboratory members established their small company named “Jolly9”. In 2011 – 2013, he was engaged in machine learning research in his Ph.D. course, especially focusing on emotion recognition. In 2013 – 2014, he worked in Innovation Center for Educational Resource (ICER) in Kyushu University Library as a technical staff (network engineering, backend engineering, application development and so on). Since 2013, he have worked in Faculty of Art and Design in Kyushu Sango University as an adjunct lecturer. In 2014, he was awarded Ph.D. (Computer Science) from Kyushu University. In 2014 – 2016, he worked in ICER as a researcher and studied about learning analytics. Since 2016, he joined in Cybersecurity Center in Kyushu University and started to research about IoT security. In 2016, he was awarded the certification of Fab Academy. Also, since 2016, he have worked in Kyushu Zokei College as an adjunct lecturer.
- 情報処理学会九州支部 奨励賞, 「e-learning教材の著作権処理に対する法律的解決及び技術的解決に関する考察」May, 2017.
- 九州大学総長賞, 「国際ゲーム開発イベントGlobal Game Jam Fukuoka 2012の開催と運営」, Mar., 2012.
- Asia Digital Art Award 2011 エンターテインメント（産業応用）部門 特別奨励賞,「樹立の森リハビリウム」, 松隈 浩之, 藤岡 定, 中島 愛, 金子 晃介, 中村 直人, 手嶋林太郎, 馬場 左千子, Mar. 2012.
- 第2回福岡ゲームコンテスト ゲームソフト部門 入賞, 「トトの手作り絵本」, 金子 晃介, 若山 雄己, Mar., 2009.
- 第7回大学発ベンチャー・ビジネスプランコンテスト 九州経済産業局長受賞, 「3Dコンテンツ制作ツール「Web-Rider」の販売事業」, 宮原 克典, 中村 直人, 金子 晃介, 岡嶋 成司, Dec., 2007.
- 九州大学総長賞, 「九州大学の潜在的想像力を生かしたゲーム開発環境の研究」, 金子 晃介,小笹 千紘, 赤澤 由章, 福武 宏理, 中村 直人, 宮原 克典, 里 圭太, 東島 由佳, 岡嶋 成司, Mar., 2007
- 第8回CESAスチューデントゲーム大賞 ノミネート, 「メロディうす」, Sep., 2006.